Strike Pay Claim Form

Members who have taken part in the RGU strike action are eligible to claim strike pay from UNISON.  Strike pay will be paid at the national rate, with a small additional supplement from the branch which will be determined once we have all the claims entered.  Strike pay is not taxable, so you are entitled to keep all of it.

The claim form is open for registrations now

Please complete the form as soon as possible – if you have already completed the form, there is no need to do it again.  The form will close for claims on Monday 5th December.  If you have not claimed by then, please contact me directly.
You will need your membership number when completing the form.  The link to the form has been emailed to all members – if you have not received it please check your spam folders, or contact Colin Jones at RGU, for assistance..



, ,